Backroads Collection Tee - Alabama
Sorry, the color & size you have selected are Out of Stock
Try another combination above or enter your email below to be notified when more inventory is available.
To avoid the hustle and bustle of main highways,... more
To avoid the hustle and bustle of main highways, we Southerners enjoy taking the back roads. So, we designed the Backroads Collection to illustrate the unique symbols and history of each state where some of our favorite country routes are located. Established in 1819 as the 22nd state to join the US, Alabama is popularly referred to as the Yellowhammer and Cotton State. These characteristics are highlighted on a rustic license plate featuring a map of the great state of Alabama so you can sport your love for The Heart of Dixie in style.
- 100% Combed Cotton
- Garment Washed
- Full Color
- Custom State License Design on Back
- Mallard Silhouette Logo on Front
- Traditional Fit
- Pocket Tee
You May Also Like:
Evans Gingham Dress Shirt
- navy-and-red colour SOLD OUT
- purple-and-green-gingham colour SOLD OUT
- purple-green-and-gold colour SOLD OUT
- lilac-lime-and-teal colour SOLD OUT
- navy-and-pink-gingham colour SOLD OUT
- peach-and-green colour SOLD OUT
- gray-and-pink colour SOLD OUT
- navy-and-blue colour SOLD OUT
- sage-and-lavender colour SOLD OUT
- No colors in that size.